Donetsk, Mar 13 — DAN. Two bus routes have been launched in the Volnovakha district of the Donetsk People’s Republic after the March 9 artillery attack which nearly destroyed the town’s bus fleet, district administration head Konstantin Zinchenko told the Donetsk News Agency on Monday.
“We could only launch two bus routes after the shelling, ” Zinchenko said adding that 11 town and suburban routes had been available before the attack. Buses run to the district center from Donetsk and Berdyansk according to schedule.
On March 9, Kiev forces shelled the Volnovakha bus depot damaging 18 of the 20 vehicles. Most of them are beyond repair. The attack paralyzed the district bus service.*jk