Donetsk, Dec 21 – DAN. The Contact Group on peaceful solution of Donbass crisis will continue negotiation in 2017, said DPR delegation to Minsk talks press secretary said.
"The next meeting is scheduled for January 16th 2017," Viktoria Talakina said.
Moscow, Berlin and Paris have often stated that Minsk negotiations have no alternatives as for the Donbass crisis settlement. The Donbass Republics do not doubt the necessity to extend negotiations to 2017. Last year the prolongation of Minsk-2 process was announced on December 30 following a phone talk of the Normandy Four leaders. *ot