Donetsk, Aug 2 — DAN. The number of the civilians wounded in Ukrainian army artillery strikes at the Donetsk People’s Republic on Wednesday has increased to six, local authorities’ updated reports said.
Gorlovka mayor Ivan Prikhodko said that two residents including an adolescent have been wounded in artillery fire at the town’s Shakhta Izotova neighborhood.
In Yasinovataya, three men aged 71, 49 and 47 were wounded. Earlier reports said that an elderly woman had been wounded in Donetsk’s Kuibyshevsky district.
The Joint Centre for Control and Coordination of issues related to Ukraine’s war crimes (JCCC) reported that Ukrainian forces have been shelling the DPR since Wednesday morning. As of now, more than 50 strikes at the Republic have been recorded. The enemy is using 155mm and 152mm artillery.*jk