Donetsk, Aug 28 — DAN. A man has been killed and two boys have been wounded in Ukrainian artillery attacks on Donetsk, city mayor Alexey Kulemzin said on Monday.
Two 18-year-old boys were wounded in Artyomovskaya Street in the Kuibyshevsky district and a man has been killed in the Petrovsky district, Kulemzin said.
On top of that, Ukrainian attacks reportedly left two civilians wounded in the Petrovsky district and one in the Kievsky district.
Donetsk has been under Ukrainian artillery fire throughout Monday. The enemy continues to deliver indiscriminate strikes at residential areas using NATO-supplied weapons.
Earlier reports said that a young man had been killed in a Kiev artillery strike at Gorlovka.*jk