Donetsk, Feb 2 - DAN. Donetsk People’s Republic police have evacuated more than 75,000 people from 400 buildings across the Republic on Wednesday following bomb threat messages, the DPR Interior Ministry press service said.
“As of 15:00, police had received information that bombs had been planted in 400 buildings in 16 settlements of the Donetsk People’s Republic,” the press service said. "The bomb threats prompted immediate evacuation of more than 75,000 people..”
Some 1,000 police officers are now looking for explosive devices in the targeted buildings.
The DPR police began to receive school bomb threat messages on Wednesday morning. *jk