Donetsk, Sep 22 — DAN. The death toll from Kiev gunmen’s artillery attack at central Donetsk has risen to six, an emergency service officer told the Donetsk News Agency at the scene of shelling.
“Six people have been killed including a 14-year-old girl, ” the officer said.
Donetsk mayor Alexey Kulemzin said that the number of the wounded had also increased to six.
Earlier on Thursday, Ukrainian armed formations opened fire at central Donetsk hitting the indoor market, flower shops and a Route 38 minibus.*jk