Donetsk, Feb 21 – DAN. Ukraine has disrupted contact line disengagement in the Donetsk People’s Republic, DPR Operations Command told Donetsk News Agency.
“Today, Ukraine disrupted the disengagement of hardware yet another time. It again showed that it was not ready to fulfil its commitments. Despite the promises it had made earlier in the day, Kiev did not order its units to withdraw the hardware banned by the Minsk agreements,” a DPR Operations Command officer said.
«The disengagement talks are ongoing. Hopefully, the process will take place on 22 February,” he added.
DPR defence officials earlier said the withdrawal of hardware from the contact line in DPR was scheduled for Tuesday, 21 February. *jk