Petrovskoye, Oct 3 – DAN. Ukraine failed today to withdraw forces from Petrovskoye area south of Donetsk, said DPR Operations Command deputy commander Eduard Basurin.
"The Ukrainian side disrupted the disengagement of forces in Petrovskoye area. DPR troops return to the positions they previously were pulled back from," he said.
DPR troops completed the withdrawal at 3.15 p.m. and were pulled back to back areas. Ukraine did not issue official confirmation of the pullback. DPR Defense Ministry reported around 4 p.m. that Viktorovka village was shelled by Ukraine military from the zone set for disengagement.